Friday, December 18, 2015

Moda - Sampler Block Shuffle - Week 7

Boy, I tell ya.  You guys know how to count.  Where is Block 16?  Where is Block 16?  I was so excited about the Crow Block, I did it first.  Then did one of the two other pieced blocks and it was not 16.  So guess what, you will get it this week with two other block and we will get back in line regarding the numbering order.  These three blocks are a little more challenging.  More pieces and SMALLER pieces.  I'm still working with my same group of fabrics.  Getting smaller and smaller pieces left over.  I'll probably need to add a couple more pieces of background.  You can never have enough backgrounds.  For every color of fabric purchased you should buy a background.  You can never have enough.

Block 16 

Block 19

Block 20

Are you still working on all those flying geese units for the border???

No comments:

Post a Comment