Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Batting and 12 Days of Christmas

Today, Something To Crow About, has batting by the yard on sale.  It's Day 9 of the 12 Days of Christmas. Have you come into the shop and picked up your coupon sheet for the 12 Days of Christmas?  You need a coupon to take advantage of ALL the December Discounts.  There is a great one for the Coupon Sale on December 28th through 30th.

"BATTING", everyone needs batting to get even the smallest of table runners or wall hangings completed.  I do save my smaller pieces to use in smaller projects.  But when I need a piece for a larger wall hanging or quilt, I never seem to have the right size.  I like what Hobbs 80/20 provides me for my quilts.  I like the way it looks after a quilt or wall hanging has been washed.  Hobbs 80/20 is my "go to" batting every time. 

Have you got your shopping done?  Have you trimmed your house?  What about your tree?  Have you planned your Holiday meal or meals?  Do you have family and/or friends arriving for the Holidays?

Me,  No, No, No, Mom does that one, No we are traveling to Roseburg. 

I think I will try to get some shopping done tomorrow.  Stay tuned, Kennette

No comments:

Post a Comment