Friday, December 4, 2015

MODA Sample Block Shuffle - Week 5

Week 5 - More blocks to add you your already growing stack.  Nice simple blocks.  Easy piecing.  I also did some of my flying geese units for my border.  A few every week and the task will not be so daunting.

Another nice calm before the rush of Christmas.  Do you have your Christmas Tree yet?  I'm sure that my Mom will want a "Charlie Brown" tree again this year.  I'll send Jim out in the yard to dig up a seedling.  He's excited about that.   Have I started my Christmas shopping yet?  No.  But I've talked about it.  Does that count?  The holidays are always a rush to get everything done but it never gets all done.  Some things fall by the wayside.  I wonder what it will be this year?

Don't forget to come into the Shop and pick up your entry into the Coloring Contest.  Help us decorate our "Flat Tree" and join the latest craze.   I'm putting up the Shop tree today and we need ornaments for our tree.  The more ornaments, the better our tree will look.   Vote on your favorite ornament during Christmas week and the winner will get a stack of fat quarters. 

Lots of things to do this week so lets get busy. 

Block 13

Block 14

Block 15




No comments:

Post a Comment