Saturday, January 2, 2016

MODA-Sampler Block Shuffle - Week 9

Are you keeping up with all the blocks?  I love the small size.  They are easy to do and it doesn't take too much time.  This week I needed the time.  My Mom ended up in the hospital and my time isn't my own.  So I'm thankful for the holidays and thankful for the few blocks.  There are only a few more posts for blocks.  You will get a total of 30 blocks.  Only one more applique block is scheduled.  Are you excited about what your finished quilt will look like.  It's a little different and I like it.  Are you curious yet??? 

Block 24

Block 25

Block 26

3 comments:

  1. Hope everything is OK with your Mom. Give her a hug for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hope your mom is ok I miss you not being in the store its not the same

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I miss hanging around seeing all you creative quilters. Am building up my strength, not as fast as kennette and I would like. Hope to see you all soon.
      Linda

      Delete