Friday, January 15, 2016

MODA - Sampler Block Shuffle - Week 11

Here is the last of blocks (an applique one) and the finishing instructions according to the MODA designer.  I love the stripey way it is set.  You don't like it?  Then you can choose your own setting.  Or make more blocks and make it bigger.  Remember "Quilter's Choice".  I hope to have my quilt done by February 1st.  I have all of you to help me be accountable.

 I'm trying to get a Block-of-the-Month quilt done so I can have it to hang at camp.  You don't know what camp is?  Something To Crow About hosts 40 quilters twice a year for four days at the McKenzie River Mountain Resort in Blue River, Oregon.  We've been doing this for about 15 years.  Everyone has a fabulous time with lots of quilting.  If you are interested, give us a call and we will give you all the details so you might be able to join us at a future camp.

Block 30

Setting Instructions


No comments:

Post a Comment