Friday, November 13, 2015

MODA Sampler Block Shuffle - Week 2

Do you have Blocks 1-3 done yet?  What colors did you choose?  Are they going to be my favorite, Scrappy, or a controlled group?  I'm enjoying mine.  As you know I love to work small with lots of fabric.  If you can use 10 fabrics, 100 is better.  Block 4 thru 6 are just as cute as the first three.

Do you have problems with the flying geese unit?  There are many different ways in making flying geese units.  We like to use the "No-Waste Flying Geese Method".  Stop by and ask for a handout on how to do them.  It goes fast with no-waste.  Next week I'll be giving you your weekly blocks AND the Inner Border units.  Hummm!  Could it be flying geese units?

I'm tending to use my light fabrics for backgrounds.  This would look awesome with dark backgrounds.  Maybe a black or navy?  Step outside your box and do something different.


MODA Sampler Block 4


MODA Sampler Block 5


MODA Sampler Block 6






No comments:

Post a Comment